5 pages tagged with Data:
- Fondation Nicolas Hulot pour la Nature et l’Homme: ‘eco-actors’ By giving their supporters the chance to become ‘eco-actors’ the Fondation Nicholas Hulot pour la Nature et l’Homme (the Nicholas Hulot Foundation for Nature and Mankind) forged a special relationship with them and raised an amazing amount of money.
- How we deal with data, why it matters and why we’ve really got to get this right, right now Access to and control of data is becoming more and more restricted, which will have serious repercussions on UK charities, so we need to get how we deal with data right - now. This is the realisation Ken Burnett came to after reading Steve MacLaughlin’s Data Driven Nonprofits and his conclusions are essential reading for all fundraisers.
- St Michael’s Hospital Foundation: data-based planned giving campaign delivers heavenly results St Michael’s Hospital Foundation’s in-depth analysis and profiling of their donor lists has gone a long way towards answering the oft-repeated question: are we marrying the needs of the donor with the needs of the cause in order to achieve a common goal?
- Supporter insights: what are they, why bother with them and how to uncover them? In this thought-provoking article, Kevin Waudby shows how great supporter insight can help differentiate your charity from your competitors and be the difference between a supporter giving to your cause instead of theirs.
- The Salvation Army: UK Christmas appeal Some donors have rational reasons for giving, some have emotional reasons and some go on a journey. Our strategy was to model this behaviour, to take the insight and analysis to new levels of understanding.