7 pages tagged with IWITOT 2016:
- A story that wakes you up in your career If emotional responses raise money, then fundraisers need to think about the last story that genuinely ‘woke them up in their career’ and made them feel something.
- Becoming the bee, with Jean Bishop Meet Jean, a 91-year-old with a passion for fundraising, a smile for everyone she meets and a brilliant homemade bee costume.
- Knickers Model’s Own in aid of Cancer Research UK A grieving daughter's fashion tribute to her mother became a highly successful digital fundraising campaign that turned grief into a triumph and a legacy, raising nearly £60,000.
- Ministry of Stories: Hoxton Street Monster Supply Store Fiendish fun in this creative shop that raises funds for the children's writing and mentoring centre on the same premises that is accessed through a secret door.
- One Girl: Do It In A Dress Dresstastic challenge event from Australia that allows volunteers to use their creative fundraising juices and have fun.
- The perfect annual report Veteran fundraiser Giles Pegram CBE argues that most charity annual reports are written about the organisation and don't focus on donors and beneficiaries.
- WWF: Virtual Reality Tiger Experience Experiential marketing and virtual reality are a roaring success for WWF-UK's Adopt a Tiger face-to-face campaign.