7 pages tagged with Women:
- Bosnian Handicrafts: ‘shopping with a purpose’ campaign This highly professional multi-media campaign from Bosnia shows that inspirational and innovative fundraising can succeed anywhere.
- Creating gender equality in the charity sector A rallying cry for gender parity from fundraiser and founder of Charity Women Lizzi Hollis.
- Interval House: the gratitude report This great report is hot off the press, so SOFII is looking forward to hearing what the readers think about their gratitude report.
- It’s just not fair! What are you doing to combat gender inequality in your organisation? Join SOFII’s campaign.
- Refuge: The Helen Titchener (nee Archer) Rescue Fund A fan of Radio BBC 4's popular programme 'The Archers' created an online fundraising page for Refuge in response to a domestic violence storyline.
- Womankind Worldwide: donor recruitment mailing This high quality direct mail package cleverly involves donors in delivering support and practical encouragement to a real individual.
- Women’s Aid: Look At Me interactive billboard An innovative billboard campaign hoping to open a few blind eyes to domestic violence with a novel use of facial recognition technology.