6 pages tagged with social change:
- ActionAid ‘Bollocks to Poverty’ campaign This is a very brave campaign. It talks directly to young people in the language they use everyday, with no punches pulled.
- Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk Foundation ANAR: secret anti-abuse message Clever use of lenticular printing to send kids a secret message that adults can't see in these child-abuse poster ads.
- It’s just not fair! What are you doing to combat gender inequality in your organisation? Join SOFII’s campaign.
- ITIHAS (I Think I Have a Solution) leadership workshop If you want to find new angles on fundraising, SOFII has long been an advocate of keeping a close eye on what’s happening in India.
- Refuge: The Helen Titchener (nee Archer) Rescue Fund A fan of Radio BBC 4's popular programme 'The Archers' created an online fundraising page for Refuge in response to a domestic violence storyline.
- Women’s Aid: Look At Me interactive billboard An innovative billboard campaign hoping to open a few blind eyes to domestic violence with a novel use of facial recognition technology.