15 pages tagged with Donor questionnaire:
- Abortion Support Network: ‘Why do you support ASN?’ By asking a simple question of their donors and sharing the responses in later communications, a small charity provided inspiration for all fundraisers.
- CDE project 3 appendix 1: measurement of satisfaction and loyalty in action There are several companies and a few charities who measure how their customers and supporters feel, using some of the tools we have outlined in this document or their own methodologies.
- CDE project 3 appendix 2: frequently asked questions In our research (see Appendix 4), several people mentioned barriers to measuring how their donors feel. This section lists the most common of these and gives our advice.
- CDE project 3 appendix 3: sample questions A quick Google search will bring up many sample questionnaires, but for ease we have included a couple here.
- CDE project 3 appendix 4: survey findings Fundraisers were surveyed about the extent to which the fundraiser measured how their donors feel, how they used the findings (if they did) and what barriers they have come across.
- CDE project 3 appendix 5: Glossary and appendix 6: sources of further information Glossary and Sources of further information
- CDE project 3 section 1: actions and approach This section may be called Measurement, but it’s actually about culture, strategy and people.
- CDE project 3 section 2: putting the principles and actions into practice - step 1 and 2 Step 1: Make a commitment to growing donor satisfaction and loyalty
- CDE project 3 section 2: putting the principles and actions into practice - step 3 Step 3: Decide on what you will measure
- CDE project 3 section 2: putting the principles and actions into practice - step 4 and 5 Step 4: Report what you find and Step 5: Change something
- CDE project 3 section 3: Making it happen We have seen that there are lots of things that you can measure, but you don’t have to measure them all. Just choose one!
- CDE project 3 summary: satisfaction and commitment This project will create a practical guide to measuring other main indices of success than money or RFV and will show where relevant research and examples of best practice can be found.
- Collecting stories from your donors Do you ever ask donors for their stories? Nonprofits have access to a crucial resource and it’s a fundraiser’s role to tap into it.
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes For all charities, successfully identifying and profiling donors is crucial, but Charlie Hulme has identified five mistakes we too often make in the process. In the first of two articles, Charlie examines these errors and points to a different way of doing things.
- WWF Canada: new donor questionnaire This questionnaire, though a separate and distinctive part of WWF’s new donor welcome process, is an integral part of it. Great donor development in practice, and easy to emulate.