5 pages tagged with Fundraising legend:
- Congratulations to friend of SOFII Lyndall Stein! Lyndall Stein, a legend among fundraisers and activists, deservedly won the Lifetime Contribution Award at the 2017 National Fundraising Awards.
- David Love rocks! Introducing Canada’s David Love – passionate fundraiser, donor and donor advocate, pioneer and influential mentor. Forever young and a true living legend of fundraising.
- Harold Sumption: the shy pioneer In this addition to SOFII’s Fundraising Legends series, Joanna Culling talks to Ken Burnett, who proudly shares the full text of Harold’s only published material – Yesterday’s trail-blazing and pointers for tomorrow.
- The father of modern day fundraising: Harold Sumption Ken Burnett was just 26 years old when he met Harold Sumption the man who would profoundly influence Ken's understanding of fundraising. In another of our occasional series, 'The most brilliant fundraiser I ever met' we have recollections from Ken, Giles Pegram and Pierre-Bernard Le Bas.
- The wisdom of Roger Craver part two ‘It’s always a fantastic time to be alive – it beats the alternative!’ The second part of our interview with the legendary Roger Craver continues, exploring technology, fundraising techniques and Britain’s own Trumpism.