13 pages tagged with IWITOT 2016:
- A story that wakes you up in your career If emotional responses raise money, then fundraisers need to think about the last story that genuinely ‘woke them up in their career’ and made them feel something.
- American Cancer Society: Relay For Life An idea that started as one man fundraising by walking and running a track for 24 hours has become a global event raising over $5 billion to help save lives throughout the world.
- Becoming the bee, with Jean Bishop Meet Jean, a 91-year-old with a passion for fundraising, a smile for everyone she meets and a brilliant homemade bee costume.
- Bernie Barnstorms – I Wish I’d Thought Of That Take inspiration from volunteer-led barnstorms for Bernie Sanders’ remarkable presidential campaign. Feel the Bern!
- Blue Cross: Tap Dogs Terrific innovation by animal charity Blue Cross who found a funny and eye-catching way to get their rescue dogs to lend their paws to the cause.
- Knickers Model’s Own in aid of Cancer Research UK A grieving daughter's fashion tribute to her mother became a highly successful digital fundraising campaign that turned grief into a triumph and a legacy, raising nearly £60,000.
- Ministry of Stories: Hoxton Street Monster Supply Store Fiendish fun in this creative shop that raises funds for the children's writing and mentoring centre on the same premises that is accessed through a secret door.
- One Girl: Do It In A Dress Dresstastic challenge event from Australia that allows volunteers to use their creative fundraising juices and have fun.
- Pennies, the digital charity box Taking advantage of the boom in contactless payments, Pennies allows donors to contribute quickly and without any hassle.
- Refuge: The Helen Titchener (nee Archer) Rescue Fund A fan of Radio BBC 4's popular programme 'The Archers' created an online fundraising page for Refuge in response to a domestic violence storyline.
- SOS Children's Villages Norway: would you give your jacket to Johannes? Would you give your coat to a freezing child? Strangers help a young boy sitting alone without a jacket in freezing weather in a campaign that raised awareness of the plight of Syrian refugees.
- The perfect annual report Veteran fundraiser Giles Pegram CBE argues that most charity annual reports are written about the organisation and don't focus on donors and beneficiaries.
- WWF: Virtual Reality Tiger Experience Experiential marketing and virtual reality are a roaring success for WWF-UK's Adopt a Tiger face-to-face campaign.