15 pages tagged with NSPCC:
- CDE project 3 appendix 1: measurement of satisfaction and loyalty in action There are several companies and a few charities who measure how their customers and supporters feel, using some of the tools we have outlined in this document or their own methodologies.
- NSPCC ‘Open Your Eyes’ direct response TV ad A powerful and heart-rending direct response TV ad by the NSPCC showcases the organisation's dedication to its mission, donors and beneficiaries.
- NSPCC: 'Can't Look' TV ad that launched the Full Stop campaign This shocking 1999 TV ad helped to launch the NSPCC's Full Stop campaign bringing the issue of child abuse into people's home but it's more powerful because of what you don't see.
- NSPCC: first successful charity DRTV ad in the UK - ‘Ellie.’ We continue to bring readers extraordinary campaigns from the NSPCC, this time the first successful direct response TV ad in the UK. Meet Ellie.
- NSPCC: the Little Book of Change A brilliant example of stewardship at its best, the NSPCC’s Little Book of Change is a superbly-chosen high value thank you for major donors and volunteers alike. The Little Book of Change was designed to bring to life a range of outcomes for children that had previously been presented in a statistical report. Individual stories of children and families are shown through letters, poems, stories, magazine articles and drawings. This approach could be utilised by any organisation to make its key stakeholders feel part of what the organisation is trying to achieve and to secure their help in the long-term.
- NSPCC's improved online giving experience An easy and accessible user experience was the aim of the game for the NSPCC when they decided to overhaul their online donation pages.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Appendix: taking stock ahead of the appeal This appendix looks at key details for a major campaign, as the NSPCC prepared to launch the appeal. Specific to a project like Full Stop, these are useful ideas that anyone looking to do something similar should consider.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Part five: recognition and consolidation The Full Stop appeal itself was only one chapter in the story of this groundbreaking campaign, as Giles Pegram reveals how the NSPCC ensured its donors were properly recognised and its success in the appeal was consolidated.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Part four: final challenges In part four of the chronicle of the NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign, Giles Pegram CBE shares how the organisation responded to their massive appeal and broke a UK record.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Part one: building the foundations The NSPCC Full Stop appeal was the most successful charity fundraising campaign in British history. We bring you the inside story as told by a man at the heart of it.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Part six: after the appeal Giles Pegram CBE analyses the aftermath of the Full Stop campaign and pays tribute to the donors and volunteers who were crucial in making it such a successful and ground-breaking appeal.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Part three: the appeal In part three of SOFII's celebration of the NSPCC's superlative Full Stop campaign, Giles Pegram CBE gets into the details of the appeal itself, focusing on great events, celebrity activities and the amazing work of the organisation's supporters and volunteers.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - a fundraising triumph. Part two: the launch and beyond In part two of our retrospective of the NSPCC's ground-breaking Full Stop campaign, Giles Pegram CBE takes us through the details of the appeal, covering extraordinary events, celebrity supporters and bold initiatives which all contributed to the amazing impact the campaign had on the British public.
- NSPCC’s Full Stop campaign - SOFII’s view As we come to the end of the story of the NSPCC's unparalleled Full Stop campaign, SOFII founder Ken Burnett shares his praise for such a powerful, donor-focused appeal.
- The NSPCC and me: one fundraiser, one charity, 17 years of life-changing service Ben Swart shares his 17-year journey as a fundraiser at the NSPCC. In this inspiring article, Ben reflects on his long service and explains why this charity will always hold a special place in his heart. It’s a must-read for any fundraiser just starting out in our sector.