6 pages tagged with Project 19:
- CDE project 19 section 2: the approach This project looks at what donors would like to see and attempts to give insight into how charities can show donors that their money makes a difference.
- CDE project 19 section 3: putting the principles into action and practice Focus groups and polling give insights into how donors like to interact with charities and learn more about them.
- CDE project 19 section 4: test as you go Surveys give us an idea of claimed behaviour while actual behaviour can be different in practice. So it's important to test the results.
- CDE project 19 section 5: things to think about In its simplest sense, communicating impact is telling donors what their donation achieved and giving an idea of progress towards the end result.
- CDE project 19 section 6: links across CDE projects Three case studies to illustrate the content of CDE project 19: evidence of impact and effectiveness.
- CDE project 19 section 7: research sources and methodology Research sources for CDE project 19: evidence of impact and effectiveness.