10 pages tagged with Strategy:
- ActionAid’s Bold Move: giving donors a say over strategy Will you dare to be this bold? When ActionAid UK decided to embark on a new strategy they decided to consult with their major donors. The results may astonish you.
- CDE project 20: fundraising investment This project will identify the extent to which donors’ concerns on this topic are a barrier to giving, and how better fundraising practice can ensure that ‘the truth told well’ about fundraising costs can reassure those donors who are willing to engage with the issue.
- CDE project 6 section 5.4a: ‘emotional fundraising must be in our DNA!’ ‘It’s simple. Emotions are why people take actions.’ In this fascinating interview, Jayne George, director of fundraising and marketing at Guide Dogs UK takes us through the process of how emotional fundraising can benefit donors.
- FREE: ten years of fundraising experience! Everything that Reinier Spruit has learnt in his his first ten years of fundraising and all in one handy read.
- Give that gift back! What happens if a donor wants their money back? Donna Caputo has some advice.
- I.G.’s Field Guide to Relationship-Based Fundraising: a free resource for the sector Discover a useful free guide to maximising your major donor fundraising potential. This guide is available in both English and Spanish.
- Is Asian charity different from Western charity? Looking for some insight into fundraising in Asia? Mitchell Hinz has some advice.
- Staff like donors? Recruit, develop, retain them… In this article Patrice Simonnet advises us to use the same techniques on our fundraising staff as those we use on our donors.
- The BADASSforGOOD podcast. Episode four: pretty is more than skin deep It's a welcome return for R.Trent Thompson and his thought-provoking BADASSforGOOD podcast. In episode four he explains why pretty and professional are overrated qualities in fundraising campaigns.
- The six essential building blocks of fundraising success A fundraising text from Australia is unusual, says Roewenn Wishart. Read his review of Yes You Can Fund It by Shannon Anderson, which he says is well worth reading whether you’re new to fundraising or an old hand.