5 pages tagged with Virtual reality:
- ‘Transcending space’ with Innophoria's social sector clients In Lucy’s sixth blog for SOFII, she transports us to the future, a future where we can give the donor a virtual experience of our work which shows exactly what their money has achieved.
- Amnesty International UK: Virtual reality street fundraising Face-to-face (or street) fundraising often receives criticism, but this is an example of it at its best. Using virtual reality headsets, Amnesty International UK showed how devastating barrel bombs are to the people of Syria. Keep reading to find out how they created the campaign, then watch an IWITOT 2023 presentation that shows how this concept is still inspiring fundraisers and captivating donors at a variety of charities – eight years later.
- ANT Foundation: how new technologies delivered the human touch during Covid-19 This is a marvellous story about how an Italian cancer charity responded to the pandemic by innovating while maintaining their human touch.
- UNICEF Canada: 360° immersive experience Discover how UNICEF Canada brought donors and beneficiaries closer together, via their excellent use of virtual reality.
- WWF: Virtual Reality Tiger Experience Experiential marketing and virtual reality are a roaring success for WWF-UK's Adopt a Tiger face-to-face campaign.