7 pages tagged with Website strategy:
- CDE project 11c digital section 1: the approach Digital, mobile and email fundraising did not feature a great deal in the Etherington report of 2015 - or the maelstrom of media focus following the tragic death of Olive Cooke.
- CDE project 11c digital section 2 part 1: putting the principles and actions into practise Technological innovation and its use for charity - Understand and design based on donor preferences - Online Journeys
- CDE project 11c digital section 2 part 2: putting the principles and actions into practise Usability - General website usability - Accessibility - Language use - Storytelling - Storytelling and conversations
- CDE project 11c digital section 2 part 3: putting the principles and actions into practise Marketing consent - Email marketing - Mobile-oriented design and browser adaptation - Search Engine Optimisation - How donations are accepted
- CDE project 11c summary: digital This guidance is intended to help fundraisers, supporter engagement staff and the organisation you work for to design better online supporter experiences that engage and delight them.
- Give as you Live™. A free fundraising mechanism that could unlock a potential £1.25 billion of unrestricted income for charities in the UK alone sounds too good to be true. The brains behind Give as you Live think not, read how you can get in on the action.
- It’s time to create a strategy for your website that will increase your fundraising If you follow these five steps you will create a strategy that will make the content of your website work hard for you and your donors happy.