9 pages tagged with WoW!:
- ‘We live, breathe, eat and practice donor love every single day’ – John Lepp’s WoW! moment In the final entry of SOFII's WoW! competition, we hear from John Lepp, co-founder of Agents of Good about the need to love your donors.
- How are you going to change the world? Leontine Vreeke’s 500 words. Leontine Vreeke explains how she is going to change the world.
- Inspired to Change the World? Consider these four careers Welcome to the WoW! Toolbox. In our first contribution Sarah Daren shines a light on four professions that give people the chance to change the world on a daily basis. If you want to add to this list, please get in touch!
- Meet the world-changers - from the fundraising frontline: an interview with Jiblu Rahman Jiblu Rahman wowed people across the fundraising sector with his star turn in Islamic Relief’s ‘Saving lives isn’t easy’ ad campaign. Joe Burnett sat down with him to discuss the campaign and how he, as a young fundraiser, is becoming a world-changer.
- Meet the world-changers - overcoming adversity: an interview with Michelle Berriman This is one of the best interviews we’ve had on SOFII and certainly in the WoW! Project. Michelle Berriman, Executive Director at the Fundraising Institute of New Zealand, has had a fascinating and at times harrowing life. She has kindly and candidly shared her story with SOFII’s Joe Burnett to explain how she used her personal struggles to become a real world-changer at work.
- Meet the world-changers - the view from the top: an interview with Daryl Brewster We chat to Daryl Brewster, CEO of CECP, the CEO Force for Good charity, an organisation that encourages and helps major companies become agents of positive change in the world.
- The Future of Corporate Social Responsibility, with Rachel Hutchisson, Blackbaud In an interview with Tony Loyd that first appeared on his website and on his podcast, Rachel Hutchisson of Blackbaud explains the notion of corporate social responsibility and why it is so important in the modern working environment.
- Three things your organisation needs to know about corporate philanthropy Are you looking to make the most of your organisation’s corporate philanthropy programme? This article shares the three things you need to know before you get started.
- World-changers at Work: what can the charity sector learn from the climate change debate? Can the charities sector learn anything from the debate around climate change? If we want to change the world and better serve our beneficiaries, Mark Dibden of agency Cello Signal certainly thinks so.