13 pages tagged with WoW! Project:
- Asking the right questions really can change the world! How working with charities and inspiring them to ask the right questions helps Adrian Salmon to change the world.
- Corporate clues: four ways your charity can help you engage with fundraising technology Maria Carolina Simon explores four ways companies can engage their employees by using new and exciting fundraising technology.
- Corporate clues: how corporate volunteering programmes benefit everyone Andrew Troup shares his views on how a corporate volunteering programme can benefit everyone within an organisation. Could this work for your charity?
- Meet the world-changers - mindful fundraising: an interview with Karen Bolton of Mind Karen Bolton of Mind takes us through her career, why working for Mind matters so much to her, how their workplace encourages employees’ wellbeing and how she's changing the world.
- Meet the world-changers - the millennials: an interview with Derrick Feldmann Thanks to Rachel Hutchisson of Blackbaud, we were lucky to be able to talk to Derrick Feldmann, founder of the Achieve agency and researcher on the Millennial Impact Project, about millennial engagement through work, and the broader corporate engagement sector in the USA.
- Meet the world-changers - the view from the top: an interview with Daryl Brewster We chat to Daryl Brewster, CEO of CECP, the CEO Force for Good charity, an organisation that encourages and helps major companies become agents of positive change in the world.
- Plastic not-so-fantastic: Turning the Tide on Plastic by Lucy Siegle reviewed In her fantastic book, journalist Lucy Siegle sets out how we can all make a difference in tackling an increasingly dangerous plastic situation.
- The WHY of WoW! The why of WoW! Just as there’s a world full of problems out there, it’s equally true the world is full of opportunities to make a difference. Someone should be changing the world. And there are many ways to make that difference, to change the world.
- World-changers at Work presents: a life-stage fairytale - how Beryl and Clive found the meaning of life. In an excerpt of his Storytelling can change the world book recreated for World-changers at Work, Ken Burnett asks how fundraisers can help people find meaning in their life to make a difference to the world. The answer? Tell great stories.
- World-changers at Work presents: SuperTeds These ten inspirational TED Talks lay out frameworks for making the world a better, fairer place through our work environments and interactions with those around us.
- World-changers at Work: introduction and contents SOFII presents world-changers at work, an ambitious and far-reaching series that explores how we can all make a difference from our desks.
- World-changers at Work: what can the charity sector learn from the climate change debate? Can the charities sector learn anything from the debate around climate change? If we want to change the world and better serve our beneficiaries, Mark Dibden of agency Cello Signal certainly thinks so.
- WoW! Presents - Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity: Freya’s story From World-changers at Work, this is the story of how one brave teenager turned tragedy into opportunity and raised money for the people who saved her life.