12 pages tagged with World-changers at Work:
- Corporate clues: four ways your charity can help you engage with fundraising technology Maria Carolina Simon explores four ways companies can engage their employees by using new and exciting fundraising technology.
- Corporate clues: how corporate volunteering programmes benefit everyone Andrew Troup shares his views on how a corporate volunteering programme can benefit everyone within an organisation. Could this work for your charity?
- How are you going to change the world? Leontine Vreeke’s 500 words. Leontine Vreeke explains how she is going to change the world.
- Inspired to Change the World? Consider these four careers Welcome to the WoW! Toolbox. In our first contribution Sarah Daren shines a light on four professions that give people the chance to change the world on a daily basis. If you want to add to this list, please get in touch!
- Meet the world-changers - from the fundraising frontline: an interview with Jiblu Rahman Jiblu Rahman wowed people across the fundraising sector with his star turn in Islamic Relief’s ‘Saving lives isn’t easy’ ad campaign. Joe Burnett sat down with him to discuss the campaign and how he, as a young fundraiser, is becoming a world-changer.
- Meet the world-changers - mindful fundraising: an interview with Karen Bolton of Mind Karen Bolton of Mind takes us through her career, why working for Mind matters so much to her, how their workplace encourages employees’ wellbeing and how she's changing the world.
- Meet the world-changers - the millennials: an interview with Derrick Feldmann Thanks to Rachel Hutchisson of Blackbaud, we were lucky to be able to talk to Derrick Feldmann, founder of the Achieve agency and researcher on the Millennial Impact Project, about millennial engagement through work, and the broader corporate engagement sector in the USA.
- Meet the world-changers - the view from the top: an interview with Daryl Brewster We chat to Daryl Brewster, CEO of CECP, the CEO Force for Good charity, an organisation that encourages and helps major companies become agents of positive change in the world.
- Plastic not-so-fantastic: Turning the Tide on Plastic by Lucy Siegle reviewed In her fantastic book, journalist Lucy Siegle sets out how we can all make a difference in tackling an increasingly dangerous plastic situation.
- The Good Suspended video series part two - three more fantastic little films There is nothing ordinary about how these people are reaching out to help others. Innovation, kindness and generosity abound in these three videos celebrating the unsung heroes of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The WHY of WoW! The why of WoW! Just as there’s a world full of problems out there, it’s equally true the world is full of opportunities to make a difference. Someone should be changing the world. And there are many ways to make that difference, to change the world.
- WoW! Presents - Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity: Freya’s story From World-changers at Work, this is the story of how one brave teenager turned tragedy into opportunity and raised money for the people who saved her life.