5 pages tagged with CDE:
- The positives and negatives of emotional fundraising In this article, Jenny-Anne Dexter, individual giving officer at Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, takes us through the positives and negatives of emotional fundraising in an in-depth piece of research.
- Bridging the empathy gap Challenging the accepted wisdom that victims of conflict will always be regarded as less deserving of donors’ support than the victims of natural disasters by three experienced strategic thinkers for the Commission on the Donor Experience.
- Jack’s story, from Claire House Children’s Hospice A harrowing, heartbreaking and wonderful example of emotional fundraising at its most effective from Claire House Children’s Hospice in Liverpool, UK.
- Shifting hope: why a journey through emotions to hope is key for hospice fundraising. Dr Suzi Attree, corporate fundraising account manager at Helen & Douglas House, explains the importance of emotions in fundraising for hospices, and how a journey through them to hope is key.
- The use and misuse of emotion This is the first article of a new series focusing on the use and misuse of emotion in fundraising, launched in partnership with the Commission on the Donor Experience.