5 pages tagged with Cancer:
- A 'hair-raising' message from the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation Don't be afraid to steal an idea. Just make sure you do it right. Here we show you how the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation took a concept that fit with their strategy, copied it, and ended up with a stunning campaign that was even better than the original.
- American Cancer Society: Relay For Life An idea that started as one man fundraising by walking and running a track for 24 hours has become a global event raising over $5 billion to help save lives throughout the world.
- F*CK CANCER: raising money for cancer research ‘Fundraisers – your job isn’t to keep complaints down, it’s to connect with people who do care in the strongest possible way.’ So says Rob Woods in this powerful case study from this year’s IWITOT.
- Help Hollie ‘pants on your head’ campaign A heartwarming, bittersweet story for Anthony Nolan blood cancer charity. Follow the link to learn of Hollie’s brave and funny campaign to raise both money and awareness.
- Slimming World Big Clothes Throw partnership with Cancer Research UK This is a case history of a fantastic partnership between Cancer Research UK and Slimming World – the Big Slimming World Clothes Throw. Going since 2013, this campaign allows Slimming World members to celebrate slimming success by donating their ‘before’ clothes to CRUK charity shops. This has generated over £5 million worth of stock for the shops, whilst also highlighting the issues of obesity and related cancers. All with minimal investment on the charity’s part!