5 pages tagged with Alumni fundraising:
- Culver Academies: by example campaign It’s not often SOFII gets to showcase an alumni fundraising campaign and this one is an absolute cracker. This campaign managed to exceed their (already ambitious) target, not once but twice.
- Emory University’s Blue Pig Campaign Emory University started the Blue Pig Campaign to encourage its undergraduate students to give to the university and foster good links for alumni fundraising by using a Facebook account and Twitter profile.
- The École Centrale Paris (Central School of Paris): alumni online challenge This online promotion raised double the amount of previous offline activities.
- University of Leeds: the memories appeal This multi-channel ‘prospecting’ campaign from the University of Leeds enabled them to reach former students who had drifted away from their former university and exceeded its target by 56 per cent.
- University of Sheffield: Direct mail – the longer the better? Two page vs. four page letters How the University of Sheffield drew on best practices to challenge their own preconceptions and achieve markedly improved results.