11 pages tagged with Data:
- CDE project 11: part 3 - a data-driven strategy for direct communications By getting the data basics right, it will mean a charity can communicate with its supporters in a way they feel respected and it engenders a positive supporter experience.
- CDE project 11: part 3 - it’s all about the ‘How’ How to develop a data-driven strategy that will deliver?
- Do you have the answer to the donor consent issue? Here’s a behavioural scientist’s perspective Asking for your donors’ consent about when and how to contact them is a hot topic right now. Where do you stand?
- Enhance your online fundraising abilities in four steps In her second article for SOFII Sarah Daren shares her experiences of building successful crowdfunding campaigns and provides four key pieces of advice to make your online giving platform successful.
- Fondation Nicolas Hulot pour la Nature et l’Homme: ‘eco-actors’ By giving their supporters the chance to become ‘eco-actors’ the Fondation Nicholas Hulot pour la Nature et l’Homme (the Nicholas Hulot Foundation for Nature and Mankind) forged a special relationship with them and raised an amazing amount of money.
- How we deal with data, why it matters and why we’ve really got to get this right, right now Access to and control of data is becoming more and more restricted, which will have serious repercussions on UK charities, so we need to get how we deal with data right - now. This is the realisation Ken Burnett came to after reading Steve MacLaughlin’s Data Driven Nonprofits and his conclusions are essential reading for all fundraisers.
- New year, new changes in digital fundraising – five tips to help you prepare Changes in online marketing and data privacy have made it harder than ever to find new donors. And as we embark on a new year in fundraising, more shifts are on the horizon. So what can fundraisers like you do to make sure you’re prepared to communicate with and nurture your donors in an ever-evolving digital landscape?
- St Michael’s Hospital Foundation: data-based planned giving campaign delivers heavenly results St Michael’s Hospital Foundation’s in-depth analysis and profiling of their donor lists has gone a long way towards answering the oft-repeated question: are we marrying the needs of the donor with the needs of the cause in order to achieve a common goal?
- Supporter insights: what are they, why bother with them and how to uncover them? In this thought-provoking article, Kevin Waudby shows how great supporter insight can help differentiate your charity from your competitors and be the difference between a supporter giving to your cause instead of theirs.
- The Salvation Army: UK Christmas appeal Some donors have rational reasons for giving, some have emotional reasons and some go on a journey. Our strategy was to model this behaviour, to take the insight and analysis to new levels of understanding.
- What are the three missing pieces of data standing between our sector and success? In this blog post connected to the Commission on the Donor Experience Project 3, Charlie Hulme sets out two facts that could be the difference between the fundraising sector prospering or disappearing altogether.