5 pages tagged with Direct marketing:
- 800-year-old direct marketing knowhow, alive and well in the 21st Century Fundraisers, Denny Hatch reminds you to ‘steal smart!’. It’s just one of his takeaways from this incredible story of the Crystal Cathedral in California and the way it cleverly took cues from an appeal made 800 years earlier.
- Centennial Parklands Foundation Transplant Appeal With consistent artistic content across multiple platforms and a great community approach, the Centennial Parklands Foundation made a real impact on raising awareness of their organisation's needs, with exciting results.
- Chinese take away: reinventing fundraising in the People's Republic of China Daryl Upsall looks at the innovations being made in Chinese fundraising, notably how NGOs, working with corporate businesses and the latest technology are having huge impacts in mass digital communications.
- Musings of a direct response fundraiser no. 1: revisiting the basics In this first article in a new series focusing on what you really need to know about direct marketing for fundraising, seasoned Australian fundraiser Jonathon Grapsas sets out some of the direct-mail basics. They might surprise you…
- The wit and wisdom of George Smith - Où est le chat? Are you a chatty bleeder? The great George Smith certainly was and in this funny article he tells the truth about what the chattiest direct marketers have on the brain.