9 pages tagged with Low-cost donor recruitment:
- ALS Canada: ‘Ways to Support’ document SOFII has simple tastes. We love fundraising that costs little but raises lots. Anyone can copy these materials, which are so homemade they are reproduced on the office photocopier. Donors will love this, not just because it tells them all they need to know but also because it’s no frills/low cost.
- HomeFront’s virtual gala: ‘Don’t Save the Date. Just Save the World.’ The offer is simple: for your next charity fundraiser, save money and hassle and stay at home. You save on catering and save the planet, just by staying at home.
- ISRT thank-you and welcome letter ISRT produced a ‘welcome pack on a single page’. This low cost example of donor relationship development shows fundraising creativity at its simplest and best. Every fundraising organisation could and should aspire to have a thank-you programme and materials at least as good as this.
- Macmillan Cancer Support: the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning What would fundraising be without volunteers? Another great exhibit that shows how partnerships can turn a simple idea into pure gold.
- Malaria No More and CollegeHumor: malarious Malaria No More have discovered that laughter is a great entry point to learning – even about something as deadly as malaria.
- Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals: ‘Just $5’ email appeal This is a simple yet effective fundraising email campaign, with straightforward wording and a low level ask.
- Operation Raleigh: toilet paper mailing Truly, the best fundraising is almost invariably the most simple and most direct. This mailing also successfully shows the value of writing ‘from the field’, in a distinctive way.
- ORBIS: gift aid campaign Making life easy for donors is in this proposition from ORBIS UK: you can save someone’s sight by just ticking a box.
- Path for Life Medical Rehabilitation and Therapy Centre: ‘path to life’ concert in Uzhgorod City This is a straightforward but very professionally run event, the first of its kind in Uzhgorod. The objective of the event was to raise money to support the centre and to introduce the concept of a benefit concert to the local community.