8 pages tagged with Membership:
- Aching Arms: teddy bears member-get-member scheme The story that was voted best of all at SOFII’s 2013 Once Upon I Wish I'd Thought of That event.
- Audubon Society of Rhode Island: special recognition of long-time donors The Audubon Society of Rhode Island’s superb care for their donors and courage in their approach have produced results that will be the envy of charitable organisations everywhere.
- Greenpeace Frontline: launch of a high level monthly giving scheme This was an early monthly giving scheme by Greenpeace UK. Within a short while, one fifth of all its income was coming from Frontline members.
- NARAL Leadership Circle: membership renewal The concept behind NARAL’s leadership circle is straightforward. It’s a high- value giving group and it seems to work. This renewal mailing effectively uses all the drama of a current cause along with a number of practical devices to gain and secure the donor’s attention and involvement.
- National Trust for Scotland: ROOTS regular giving campaign For membership organisations, recruiting regular givers isn’t always easy – but with a beautiful new regular giving product, the National Trust for Scotland certainly succeeded.
- National Trust: recruiting members by the millions Discover the story of Octavia Hill, an amazing fundraiser and co-founder of the highly successful and respected charity – the National Trust.
- Soil Association: membership development This instructive exhibit shows how it is possible to target different types of member by carefully segmenting donor files and structuring membership offers according to the different donor groups found on the Soil Association’s database. But you need to really understand your donors.
- Whitney Museum of American Art: Curate Your Own Membership A unique example of a membership model that allows members to select what they want based on interest and useage not on traditional demographics.