7 pages tagged with Research:
- Action on Hearing Loss: put a gift in your will Action on Hearing Loss has calculated that this legacy campaign is likely to generate around £2 million in the future.
- CDE Summary of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Summary of the qualitative and quantitative research findings commissioned exclusively for CDE.
- Good asking: the role of research in efficient, effective and enjoyable fundraising. Why does good asking need research? This is the question explored in this fascinating report by Beth Breeze of the University of Kent, and her conclusions will inspire every fundraiser who reads them.
- Inclusion or disillusion – how do LGBT+ people in the UK feel about giving to charity? The LGBT+ community represents a huge and growing demographic with considerable giving power. For charities and fundraisers, understanding how to engage this group has never been more important. In this report from sector specialists Consider, their team found out how LGBT+ people in the UK really feel about giving to charities.
- Movember: moustache-growing campaign for men’s health
- New research says the cost of living crisis doesn’t have to be a ‘cost of giving’ crisis A new study by agency Blue State looks at how people in the UK are engaging with charities. This research into UK giving behaviours, through the cost of living crisis, shows a mood of cautious generosity among the UK public. Click to read an overview then download the full report today.
- Whitney Museum of American Art: Curate Your Own Membership A unique example of a membership model that allows members to select what they want based on interest and useage not on traditional demographics.