8 pages tagged with Christmas appeal:
- ActionAid’s Christmas collection: virtual gifts that keep on giving The concept of virtual gifts is not new. However ActionAid’s approach is noteworthy because they have elevated the process and are now offering their supporters gifts that keep on giving.
- Advantage Africa: Christmas gift wrapping offer Your volunteers can be powerful donors for your cause. Advantage Africa uses the simple service of offering a Christmas gift-wrapping service in a local shopping centre that raises a substantial amount of money for their work in Kenya and Uganda. This is an idea that could be adapted to raise money all over the world.
- Fundraising Inspiration Advent Calendar 2015 SOFII is grateful to Laura Croudace for giving us this idea of a special Advent calendar that shares some fantastic fundraising ideas with you during December. We’ll add new links to this page each week until Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- Greater London Fund for the Blind: Christmas card and thank-you card tests Some people were so pleased with their thank-you cards that they rang GLFB to say so. SOFII is sure that when the next batch of mailings land on their doormats the one from GLFB will spark off a fond memory and, therefore, picked up first.
- IWITOT 2020: Action for Children’s ‘Be a Secret Santa’ From I Wish I’d Thought of That 2020, Lara Joyce wishes she'd thought of Action for Children's Be a Secret Santa campaign.
- Sense: A magical Christmas appeal from Teddy In 2012, Sense and Bluefrog shared the creative and results from a super direct mail campaign that was sent to individual donors. It proved that, if used properly, direct mail appeals to your supporters can and will achieve great results for your charity. Read on and pick up some ideas for your next festive campaign.
- The Sandcastle Trust: Christmas appeal and fundraising film When you work at a small charity with a tiny team, setting up an important appeal can feel like a big responsibility. In this case study, charity founder Danielle shares how she learned variety of new skills – including how to co-create a fundraising film and design a landing page – so The Sandcastle Trust could reach more donors with their 2023 Christmas campaign.
- University College London: the ‘paper head’ Christmas appeal It’s not surprising that University College London’s brief to bring philosopher and jurist Jeremy Bentham back to life to raise funds caused Aline Reed to, in her words, ‘frown, ask “you want me to do what” and generally feel rather puzzled for a number of days. But after undertaking some research she and Mark Phillips came up with the idea of a ‘ransom in reverse’. Intrigued? This exhibit reveals the fantastic results.