12 pages tagged with Corporate Fundraising:
- Corporate clues: four ways your charity can help you engage with fundraising technology Maria Carolina Simon explores four ways companies can engage their employees by using new and exciting fundraising technology.
- Corporate clues: how corporate volunteering programmes benefit everyone Andrew Troup shares his views on how a corporate volunteering programme can benefit everyone within an organisation. Could this work for your charity?
- Five sales techniques corporate fundraisers can learn from companies What can your corporate fundraisers learn from sales techniques in the private sector? Dive into this article to find out.
- Life Education Australia - Healthy Harold the giraffe business appeal With a target audience of only a few hundred prospective donors, fundraising expert Steve Thomas and Life Education brought in thousands of Australian dollars with this iconic campaign.
- Meet the world-changers - the millennials: an interview with Derrick Feldmann Thanks to Rachel Hutchisson of Blackbaud, we were lucky to be able to talk to Derrick Feldmann, founder of the Achieve agency and researcher on the Millennial Impact Project, about millennial engagement through work, and the broader corporate engagement sector in the USA.
- Meet the world-changers - the view from the top: an interview with Daryl Brewster We chat to Daryl Brewster, CEO of CECP, the CEO Force for Good charity, an organisation that encourages and helps major companies become agents of positive change in the world.
- Samaritans: Network Rail corporate partnership At IWITOT 2020 Julia Worthington reflected on a hugely successful corporate partnership between suicide prevention charity Samaritans and the UK’s Network Rail.
- The RNLI’s ‘Jail and Bail’ fundraising event Imagine being able to send your boss to ‘jail’ for a good cause - how much fun that could be (sorry boss!). As Leesa Harwood of the RNLI showed at IWITOT 2018, it’s a great way to have fun and make money for a good cause.
- The Salvation Army: Why is it so hard to see black and blue? Discover how the Salvation Army Southern Africa Territory used a viral meme to raise awareness of the serious issue of domestic violence.
- Three things your organisation needs to know about corporate philanthropy Are you looking to make the most of your organisation’s corporate philanthropy programme? This article shares the three things you need to know before you get started.
- UNICEF and Pampers: ‘1 pack = 1 vaccine’ partnership Learn how a big brand partnered with a charity to transform the lives of women and children for thirteen years and counting.
- What can counselling teach corporate fundraising? Can fundraisers learn something from the world of therapeutic counselling? Yes, says Briony Markham of Remarkable Partnerships.