14 pages tagged with Social change:
- ActionAid ‘Bollocks to Poverty’ campaign This is a very brave campaign. It talks directly to young people in the language they use everyday, with no punches pulled.
- Aid to Children and Adolescents at Risk Foundation ANAR: secret anti-abuse message Clever use of lenticular printing to send kids a secret message that adults can't see in these child-abuse poster ads.
- Bernie Barnstorms – I Wish I’d Thought Of That Take inspiration from volunteer-led barnstorms for Bernie Sanders’ remarkable presidential campaign. Feel the Bern!
- Fundraising at the intersection of Blackness and Womanhood We are delighted to bring you this podcast and article by Washington, DC based fundraiser Kia Croom. Kia brings you closer to the experiences of Black female fundraisers and reflects on a sector that isn’t practicing what it preaches.
- Gender equality in salaries starts with us Marc A Pitman shares his anger at the way we accept gender disparity when it comes to salaries, and challenges the charities sector to change its ways for the good of all organisations.
- How to bring feminism into your fundraising Emily Collins-Ellis and Rachel Stephenson Sheff demonstrate that feminism needs to be brought into fundraising, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it will improve that fundraising and benefit your organisation.
- It’s just not fair! What are you doing to combat gender inequality in your organisation? Join SOFII’s campaign.
- It’s time to de-normalise the gender pay gap, and take action to close it Our important series on gender equality in fundraising returns with the thoughts of Niamh Ferris, a fundraiser from Dublin, who outlines just how wide the pay gap between women and men is in both the UK and Ireland and asks the question: will you commit to ending this gap?
- ITIHAS (I Think I Have a Solution) leadership workshop If you want to find new angles on fundraising, SOFII has long been an advocate of keeping a close eye on what’s happening in India.
- Leading the resistance: the American Civil Liberties Union Ali Walker celebrates the American Civil Liberties Union's resistance to Donald Trump's travel ban and how it raised incredible funds without even asking, just by being a beacon of hope.
- NO MORE's Super Bowl 49 PSA: Listen This ad to raise awareness of domestic violence simply and chillingly depicts a 911 call of a woman pretending to order a pizza with her attacker still in the house.
- Refuge: The Helen Titchener (nee Archer) Rescue Fund A fan of Radio BBC 4's popular programme 'The Archers' created an online fundraising page for Refuge in response to a domestic violence storyline.
- The Future of Corporate Social Responsibility, with Rachel Hutchisson, Blackbaud In an interview with Tony Loyd that first appeared on his website and on his podcast, Rachel Hutchisson of Blackbaud explains the notion of corporate social responsibility and why it is so important in the modern working environment.
- Women’s Aid: Look At Me interactive billboard An innovative billboard campaign hoping to open a few blind eyes to domestic violence with a novel use of facial recognition technology.