6 pages tagged with App:
- ‘Transcending space’ with Innophoria's social sector clients In Lucy’s sixth blog for SOFII, she transports us to the future, a future where we can give the donor a virtual experience of our work which shows exactly what their money has achieved.
- Depaul UK e la sua audace invenzione: un’applicazione per sensibilizzare sul tema dei senzatetto L’applicazione iHobo di Depaul UK è la prima app pensata per sensibilizzare sul tema dei giovani senzatetto. Nei primi 5 giorni dal suo lancio, questa app è diventata la numero uno per download nel Regno Unito. E da allora, è stata scaricata 600.000 volte. Sembrerebbe funzionare, no?
- MyOxfam app The MyOxfam app allows supporters of Oxfam to manage their donations to the charity quickly and without hassle; it also gives them real transparency about the impact of their donations.
- Snowdogs: Tails in Wales Trail This superbly interactive campaign made a lasting impact by helping raise significant funds for Welsh children's hospice Tŷ Hafan but also by engaging the local community of South Wales in a fun and interactive programme.
- The Connection at St Martin’s: Donate Locate The Connection at St Martin’s ‘Donate Locate’ app is a way to help someone living on the streets when donors feel most compelled to give – the moment they see him, or her. The app will locate the person they want to help and they can make a donation confident that it is going to the right place.
- Worldwide Breast Cancer - Know Your Lemons campaign How a simple yet tremendously effective campaign made the most of social media to get a crucial message around the world.