11 pages tagged with IWITOT 2019:
- #GOBALLSOUT from Testicular Cancer New Zealand This ballsy (sorry, couldn’t resist) and hilarious campaign captured the imagination of Sightsavers’ Tom Hodgson.
- Alzheimer’s Society: Memory Walk campaign By creating a direct response tv ad that moved many to tears, the Alzheimer’s Society successfully connected with the public and saw participation in their Memory Walks soar.
- Bloody Good Period: Festive period campaign A campaign that won the hearts and minds at IWITOT (I Wish I’d Thought of That) 2019 – Bloody Good Period’s festive outing combined humour with a clear message that appealed to its target audience.
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation: ‘Pink Mercy’ skin Teaming up with gaming giants Blizzard, Breast Cancer Research Foundation showed true inspiration in coming up with the perfect marriage between a good cause and the world of modern video games.
- British Heart Foundation: MyMarathon Making great use of digital technology, the British Heart Foundation created a trail-blazing virtual event.
- Cards Against Humanity Saves America In an audacious and hilarious campaign, irreverent card game Cards Against Humanity took on Donald Trump at his own Twitter game and raised two million dollars in just nine hours for good causes.
- From IWITOT 2019: Stand Up 2 Cancer 2018’s hilarious donation rewards menu A treat from I Wish I’d Thought of That (IWITOT) 2019: Andy McSorely of Home Fundraising celebrates an irreverent and hilarious campaign that rewarded donors who gave up their hard-earned money.
- How celebs use social media for fundraising Three campaigns show fundraisers can learn from how celebrities use social media. From IWITOT London 2019.
- Mermaids: how one man raised £250k by playing a game. The story of how one man took on prejudice and transphobia by raising £250k in just two days.
- Strike Debt: The Rolling Jubilee telethon Discover how a superb telethon, dedicated to eradicating household debt in America, grew out of the Occupy movement.
- UNICEF and Pampers: ‘1 pack = 1 vaccine’ partnership Learn how a big brand partnered with a charity to transform the lives of women and children for thirteen years and counting.