8 pages tagged with Trends:
- Change can take us by surprise Understanding the changes that could influence how your donors view your legacy marketing is extremely important says Andrew Papworth.
- Notes from Ken Burnett following his review of the document ‘Current Situation and Tendency of Internet Fundraising in China’. This summary from the report shows that on-line digital fundraising has already made great progress in China recently and is likely to show even more potential for growth in the very near future. But, while there is good cause for optimism, some lessons have been learned and it is clear that Chinese fundraisers can gain even more, if they learn to do Internet fundraising right.
- SOFII’s April must-reads It’s amazing how much is going on in fundraising. But when you’re busy it can be hard to find the best blogs and articles. Relax, let SOFII do the work. Just click here and you’ll find all the latest news, opinions and top tips that will really help you in your work.
- SOFII’s February must-reads Here you’ll find 2014’s first list of articles that you must read if you are going to keep up with all the top tips, opinion and news in our wonderful world of fundraising.
- SOFII’s June must-reads There are some great things for you in this month’s must-reads, including why we fundraisers must stop the madness of ‘churn and burn’ direct mail, what you can do if you are trying to raise money for what some call an ‘unworthy’ cause. And the Agitator with a simple twist on making your stories compelling for your donors.
- Striking ideas: fake nuns, donkeys and your strategy for the year ahead A new non-profit organisation starts in America about every 10 minutes, 40,000 just last year. Or maybe it was 50,000. Even the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) isn’t exactly sure. Worthy, interesting or bizarre, they will be competing with you this year. Fortunately, they provide three valuable lessons if your organisation was started more than 10 minutes ago.
- Trends of the Covid-19 pandemic on fundraising in the UK and the USA Could a focus on young people and new avenues of fundraising be a key to beating the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic?
- Two days in Dublin: fundraising inspiration in Ireland’s capital SOFII attended the Ask Direct Summer School, one of 2016’s most inspirational world class fundraising seminars. We were treated to thought-provoking, intriguing and engaging sessions by some of the sector’s leading lights. Here's part one of our reports.