11 pages tagged with Electronic:
- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home: introducing iPads to door-to-door Superb use of new technology from Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, that makes good use of iPads to great advantage.
- Give as you Live™. A free fundraising mechanism that could unlock a potential £1.25 billion of unrestricted income for charities in the UK alone sounds too good to be true. The brains behind Give as you Live think not, read how you can get in on the action.
- GiveIndia’s electronic newsletters: opening a door to effective giving in India E-mailed newsletters are common nowadays but few have the simple directness and sheer appeal of this example from GiveIndia. GiveIndia's October 2008 newsletter starkly presents the great social challenges that face the sub-continent, but then it succinctly encourages donors by showing them how they can get involved and make a difference.
- Introducing Lucy Innophoria Read Lucy Innophoria’s first blog post for SOFII to find out who she is, what she does and how her ideas can improve your fundraising.
- Macmillan Cancer Support: eCards platform update Macmillan Cancer Support wanted to update their eCards platform, which was too dependent on Adobe Flash software. Instead they created a modern platform that could be optimised for mobiles and tablets. Read on to find out more.
- MSF warehouse: virtual catalogue and mass marketing campaign This exciting exhibit proves that digital fundraising can work…as long as it works with the core values of the charity. This is a must-read for anyone considering a digital fundraising campaign.
- MyOxfam app The MyOxfam app allows supporters of Oxfam to manage their donations to the charity quickly and without hassle; it also gives them real transparency about the impact of their donations.
- NSPCC’s supporter magazine The Children’s Friend With their newly adapted online supporter magazine, the NSPCC are maximising a key supporter retention mechanism and making it relevant to the lives of their supporters.
- Pennies, the digital charity box Taking advantage of the boom in contactless payments, Pennies allows donors to contribute quickly and without any hassle.
- S.A.L.V.E International: Motorbike May appeal A simple idea that any small charity could try. This small but mighty appeal helped a small organisation share stories of the impact they have and raise money for something that they urgently needed – a motorbike.
- The Connection at St Martin’s: Donate Locate The Connection at St Martin’s ‘Donate Locate’ app is a way to help someone living on the streets when donors feel most compelled to give – the moment they see him, or her. The app will locate the person they want to help and they can make a donation confident that it is going to the right place.